Work with us
Casella Family Brands (CFB) is Australia’s largest family-owned wine company. Led by Managing Director John Casella, the company was propelled to the forefront of the export arena in 2001 by its hugely successful [yellow tail] brand.
CFB continues to grow its portfolio showcasing Australian regional and winemaking excellence across the globe. In addition to [yellow tail], CFB has a number of fine wine brands including the Casella premium range of wines, Peter Lehmann Wines from the Barossa, Brand’s Laira of Coonawarra, Morris Wines of Rutherglen and Baileys of Glenrowan.
Available in over 50+ markets globally, the CFB portfolio offers distinctive Australian wines for every price point and occasion.
Casella Family Brands offer exceptional career opportunities to talented and motivated people. Throughout our global business, we encourage our people to stretch their capabilities and use their expertise to contribute to both their personal career development and our long-term business success. At Casella Family Brands, our company purpose is “to create a range of distinct and outstanding Australian wines to enhance the joy of life, friendship and family”.
As a family-owned company, our people and the communities we operate within, are valued and respected. Integrity, team work and continuous improvement remain at the heart of our organisation, and our people are supported in developing their full potential. Our people’s individual contributions - especially when they are working in ways true to our company pillars - are respected, recognised and rewarded.
Our 4 company pillars are as follows: Entrepreneurial Spirit, People, Community and Accountability.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: The brave and confident spirit we embody
- We remain at the forefront of our industry by having the courage to challenge the status quo
- We achieve continuous improvement by thinking differently
- We have a willingness to embrace change
People: We comes before me
- We treat others how we wish to be treated and foster trust and respect
- We empower people and ensure each individual understands the important of their contribution in achieving ongoing success
- We have an open culture of collaboration to make poeople feel valued and appreciated
Communities: Our extended Casella family
- We build and sustain long-standing relationships based on trust, integrity and respect
- We treat our partners as part of the Casella family
- We support our local communities
Accountability: If not you, then who?
- We deomonstrate willingness to take personal responsibilityy for our actions
- We focus on finding solutions and schieving results
- We keep promises and commitemnets made to others
Every year, Casella Family Brands offers a number of scholarships from Charles Sturt University, Deakin University, University of Adelaide and T.A.F.E. NSW to help students with their studies. CFB scholarships are offered in several different fields including health, science and wine research. These scholarships are designed to alleviate some of the financial pressures that come with studying and motivate students to achieve great results.
For any HR related enquiries please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org