Baileys of Glenrowan
Set into the lower slopes of the Warby Ranges, and fringed by the Winton Wetlands to the west, Baileys of Glenrowan occupies a very special piece of North-East Victoria.
Established in 1870, the certified organic vineyard contains some of the oldest plantings in North East Victoria, upon which Baileys have established a reputation for powerful red wines and globally acclaimed fortifieds.
The Baileys of Glenrowan website is currently under construction. For any enquiries, please phone our Cellar Door on (03) 5766 1600.